Omron Blood Pressure Cuff Gives E1 Error

View All Questions

Ask a New Question

Posted by Guest - Omron Blood Pressure Cuff Gives E1 Error :
I bought an Omron blood pressure cuff at Walgreens (it also says intellisense on it) and its complete garbage, I get E1 errors everytime I use it.  Now when I look up that error messsage it says the cuff isnt air tight so air is coming out somewhere.  This was also one of the more expensive cuffs and this garbage stopped working after only 6 months.

I just checked online and see many complaints with the E1 error with this same blood pressure cuff, I sure wish I had checked to see if people were getting these error messages before I bought this, now I need to buy a different brand. (But then again most online reviews are garbage or fake posts so normally I dont trust those, but everyone is saying E1 error just like my BP cuff is now doing repeatedly)

Guest Says:
I see some saying online also to plug in the blood pressure cuff but mine is ALWAYS plugge din.

Guest Says:
what I do on mine, I got that same e1 error message on my bloodpressure cuff and I started experimenting to get it to work.  If I pinch the valve where it connects to the sleeve just as its filling up with air, then I let go as it starts to read, then it works.  It seems to be a cheap connection there, probably made in china.

Guest Says:
I ended up throwing out the omron BP cuff that I had, it was always getting errors and I didnt even have it for a year.  I bought the panasonic blood pressure cuff and never looked back, its a 100 times better and works really fast.  I like the fact it has the cuff that wraps around the arm instead of that D ring thing the omron BP cuff had.  

Autumn Watson Says:
I bought my blood pressure monitor 10 month ago. It says error 1 and i can hear air get out from cuff.
This is expensive than other Brand.

Omron made in China no good.please don't but omron brand.

Guest Says:
Autumn, look at the panasonic blood pressure monitor on amazon, thats where I got mine and haven't had an issue yet

Add your reply below ...

More Questions

iOS App Downloads

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type the code:

Front Page

Windows System Task Lookup