How To Show The Toolbar On Windows Media Player

View All Questions

Ask a New Question

Posted by Guest - How To Show The Toolbar On Windows Media Player :
I bought a new computer and my settings are all messed up as with any new pc.  I used to have the toolbar at the top of windows media player when playing videos, where it says File, Tools, etc  

Where is the setting for the toolbar to be visible?

Guest Says:
I am pretty sure it was on by default on mine when I first opened it :)

Guest Says:
Go to Organize

Then go to layout

Then choose "show menubar".  They call it menubar instead of toolbar I guess.  The key is that you wont see the organize option with a video playing, so open the media player without any video selected, and organzie is at the top left.

Guest Says:
Thanks I wonder why microsoft didnt show the toolbar on windows media player by default to begin with?

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers without signing up (although answers are closely moderated for spammers and spam is deleted). Questions that are not detailed enough are often removed or may be updated if necessary. Most of the answers here are internet, mobile, or computer related. When this board first started it was mostly related to iphone, ipods like ipod touch or Ipod nano, ipad and Itunes, spyware or virus questions and computer cleanup, and even coding questions for mainframe. You will see a wide range of topics here. (Some old questions get closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

See All Tips        Instagram Apps? - See screenshots

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Front Page

Spyware/Task Database

Computer Tips (Main Page)