View Other Tips Iphone Apps
Posted by Guest - Iphone Now Disabled - Forgot Pin Number :|
I'm getting the stupid message that my iphone is disabled. I tried the pin many times and didnt work. The thing is I dont remember it so I'm stuck. I dont even have a computer and someone told me to restore t from an itunes backup but I dont have a computer so its still disabled
These are instructions from Apple:
- Put device into recovery mode to restore it. Note that it will wipe your device clean.
Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
- Press and hold the sleep button until the red slideer appears then slide it to shutdown.
- Let the iphone completely shut down.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer but NOT to the device.
- Press and hold the home button and connect the USB cable to the iphone.
- Keep holding the home button throughout.
- Itunes will then popup and say something about recovery mode on the iphone. Choose that and it will restore and have no passcode, you will have to setup like new again.
Add your reply below ...
This site allows you to ask questions and get answers without signing up (although answers are closely
moderated for spammers and spam is deleted). Questions that are not detailed enough are often removed
or may be updated if necessary. Most of the answers here are internet, mobile, or computer related.
When this board first started it was mostly related to iphone, ipods like ipod touch or Ipod nano, ipad and
Itunes, spyware or virus questions and computer cleanup, and even coding questions for mainframe. You
will see a wide range of topics here. (Some old questions get closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).
"BlurBorder" - Get the app
Square any photo instantly.
Creates blurry border effects.
Also includes faded border effects.
For Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad.