Downloading Cd To Ipod

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Guest:
How do I download music from my favoriate CDs on to my iPod nano???

Guest Says:
Thats easy. Just burn or rip your CD's to MP3 files on your computer. Then once you have your MP3 files on your computer you can add them into your itunes library and copy them to the ipod just any other song you copy over. To copy the CD to MP3 files, open windows media player and choose rip on the top, then under format select "mp3", then under bit rate choose 192. Bit rate 192 seems to be the best sound quality versus size in my opinion, the file mp3 files will be alot smaller if you choose 160 or 128, and they will still sound great, don't go lower then 128 for sure though. If you really have a huge amount of songs and limited space like on an ipod shuffle, then you may want 128 since it will save alot more space and get more songs on it, but it you have plenty of space like a nano or iphone, then I would definitely go with 192 bit rate. Everything else is pretty easy just choose those option in the media player and rip them to your computer.

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics