Big 12 Is By Far The Best Football Conference

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Guest:
4 of the top 8 teams are Big 12!!!! Unreal.......

Guest Says:
Kind of off topic :-) Yer right though at this point the big 12 conference really owns the rest of college football. The problem is that they all have to play each other, Im not sure oklahmoa and texas are not the best football teams out there but they probably wont be able to meet in the title game, they are the best offenses in college football by far and have the best QBs. texas tech or oklahoma state could pull the upset on either one, or kansas, as they are all good football teams and i think tx has to play all them yet

Guest Says:
right now both texas and oklahoma are probably the 2 best football teams, i doubt if they make it through to meet in the bowl championship though because both have to face too many other good football teams before year end

Guest Says:
texas tech was surprisingly better then kansas today, but texas and ok are still the class of the conference

Guest Says:
I bet it ends up Texas or Oklahoma versus Penn St or USC in the championship game. I just think it will end up falling that way, some one will beat Alabama.

Guest Says:
Maybe in 2008 you are right. It goes in cycles, back from 2000 to around 2003, the Big 10 was by far the best conference, then the SEC became the best football conference, now it looks like its the Big 12's turn. Even more so next year if guys like Colt Mccoy and Sam Bradford come back, Bardford is the best college QB by far and will be the #1 pick, so I see no way he comes back for another college season.

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics