Ipod

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From kattie:
i know how to delete my music but when i pug it in to the computer and go to the file it say that it is empty but my ipod still has alot of music on it. is there another way to delete them or can i delete them from my ipod bye hand

Guest Says:
You cannot delete songs by hand on the ipod, you have to use itunes to connect to it and delete from it. It doesn't make any sense that it says your ipod is empty though, never heard of that happening .... sometimes it takes a minute to connect, maybe its just syncing up with your ipod and needs a little time before the music shows.

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics