Technical

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Irfan:
I am having SVChost.exe encountered a problem error intrermittently on comp and I have Tried Microsoft KB fixes which is recommended for this.Also Checked with disk cleanup and and All.Turning the automatic update service off, it got rid of but later it started again. Can someone help me about this? Will be extremely thankful

Guest Says:
I am still on search,

Guest Says:
what is the error you are getting with svchost.exe? The exact error...

irfan Says:
I am getting the error ''svchost.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.''sometime I get ''windows generic host process for win 32 has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.''Both the errors are intermittent. I have tried microsoft fixes for the above errors and turning the automatic update service off but i get the error in a week or two.It is not frequent

Guest Says:
The problem with tracking this error down is that svchost problems can be so many different things, that program loads processes or starts DLL's, so you could have 5 or 6 (or more) svchosts running, and the problem could be with the process its trying to start (and not necessarily the svchost.exe program).

Irfan Says:
Can someone really know the fix for the above error, What I have got in reply is not solution it is just information.

Irfan Says:
Is this forum really going to help me or not to fix the problem, it is been a week and I am daily checking it if someone has been able to fix it.If nobody knows it please remove my question from the forum.

Guest Says:
at this point its probably safe to say no one knows the answer to your problem. it could be a 100 diff things

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics