Complaint About "tagged.com"

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Rod Phillips:
I have tried to send a complaint to AOL, my carrier, about "Tagged.Com"... I have not heard back from them. What I would like is for an official complaint to be filed about "Tagged". It sent an email to my ENTIRE address book (how it accessed it I do not know) and I have had to deal with people in my address book ever since, asking questions and being suspicious... rightfully so, apparently. Please tell me the correct address to reach a policing agency who can do something about this.

Guest Says:
Sounds like you have a virus, or some type of adware ..... you aren't going to find anyone to do anything about it. All you can do is clean up your system.

Guest Says:
AOL isn't going to do anything about it, they aren't in charge of your system, they are just an ISP provider (actually they are more of just a portal and free email service now like Yahoo). Why would you report what happens on your system to them? What do you expect them to do?

Guest Says:
Tagged.com asks you, when you sign up, if you want it to list people in your address book and then it asks for your AOL password. You must've entered this information when you signed up for Tagged. There IS a "SKIP" button at the top of the screen that you can click so that you don't have to enter this info in order to sign up for Tagged.com.

Guest Says:
I personally wouldn't enter any "outside" password into any webstie.

sharon Says:
i what to sign up for tagged.com and i have not been been geting in to it it will not let me sparkssk@sbcglobal.net

TJ Says:
You need to email the tagged.com support, they are the ones that have to help you if you are having problems with their site or login

WILDHORSEMAN6699@YAHOO.COM Says:
YES I WAS BOUGH TODAY AND THE LADY THAT DID OWN ME AND ME NEITHER ONE WERE CREDITED FOR THE SALE SHE DID NOT GET ANY MONEY BACK AND I DID NOT GET ANY OF THE PPROFIT IS THIS HOW SOME OF THES FORGIN GIRLS THAT HARDLEY EVER LOG ON TAGGED GET ALL THERE MONEY SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS

WILDHORSEMAN6699@YAHOO.COM Says:
PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM HAD A LADT BUY ME TODAY AND THE ONE THAT DID OWN ME AND ME NEITHER ONE GOTR ANY MONEY FROM THE SALE

MOHA Says:
MOHA

chris karam Says:
Hi,

For for then a month now I cannot connect to www.tagged. com I was told to cancell then re-join, but I keep getting a serviceunavailable message.
I have checked my settings, I have checked with my service provider and they say the problem lies with you can you please help to get me re connected

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics