I Get A Window With Jio16fwe During Shutdown

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Guest:
i keep getting a window during startup as c:/windows/system32/msinfo.exe and followed by some enceypted stuff. during shutdown i again get a window with JIO16FWE and then asks to end the process.

Joe Says:
msinfo.exe is not even a valid program, so if that is in your startup list just remove it from your startup. What windows system are you running? XP? Vista? If you google JIO16FWE then it comes up with nothing but a few chinese sites, sounds like you have some type of virus or spyware, I would remove that program from your system startup

MJ Says:
Hi, Were you able to track this problem???Is it a virus related issue? I am facing the same in my PC. Thanks MJ

Guest Says:
Run msconfig by clicking start-run then type msconfig. Make sure JIO16FWE is not listed under your startup tab. You have some type of virus or spyware and you have to get rid of it.

Guest Says:
I forgot to mention, make sure that msinfo.exe program is not showing either! Look for both.

S G Says:
I am having the same problem. every time while shutting down the PC it is showing a window of JIO16FWE.exe, asking me to end now. I have tried a lot but could not able to track it. I checked in startup, it is not there. I have tried to find it by running all my anti virus tools, but no success. Please he;p me on this. All other things are running well

Guest Says:
When that window shows, press ctrl-alt-del to view your tasklist (before closing that Jio16fwe error window ). Do you see anything in your tasklist with that name ?

RS Says:
I do have similar probem of jio16fwe... but it does not show in msconfig, regedit or anywhere in the system... any solution

Guest jeevan Says:
dear sir i have one domain and i want set up proxy server in my domain and configure domain users or client so please give me solution

Guest Says:
do you people having problems use google chrome? coz when i unistalled google chrome my problem was solved.

Guest Says:
What to do if i hav uninstalled the chrome?

Anurag Says:
Hey i have no JIO16FWE in my startup tab. what to do??

Guest Says:
Run your virus checker, this is an older malware issue and it should get rid of it with a virus scan.

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Type in verification code:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics