Can't See Entire Screen

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Areem:
When I go on Owner's Ipod to see the license agreement to click OK, I can't see it. It seems as if the screen is too small or something and I cannot see the entire page. What to do about that?

Guest Says:
My itunes screen doesn't have license agreement stuff showing, so I can't say for sure but my guess is that you have to scroll your screen down. Try using your mousewheel etc, to scroll the screen lower, there will be an agree button. Is there not a scroll bar on the side of your screen? There has to be a way to see the bottom of the lciense agreement.

Areem Says:
There isn't a scroll bar at the bottom of the page. There is one to scroll down not across but there is info across the screen that I cannot see.

Areem Says:
Well, due to an epiphany, I changed the resolution on the computer and I am now able to see the entire screen and all the info that I needed to get my ipod to work. So the brain works!

Guest Says:
I figured that might do it. Sometimes the screen resolution is too large but the software is designed for smaller resolutions as you can get more details on the screen.

Add your reply below ...

This site allows you to ask questions and get answers from various posters, you may also answer any posts if you feel like you have input to give. Feel free to ask for help with any new question you wish, but most of the questions here are tech related. You will find many questions and answers related to your Ipod or Ipod Nano, Itunes, audio and video converting, spyware or adware cleanup, pc or other computer questions, and even mainframe questions. Although these are the tech questions most often asked, you will find help on almost any computer or software related subject. Feel free to go to the main menu and review the posts already present, or feel free to ask your own question. (Some questions will be closed once the moderator feels they are sufficiently answered and that no other input is needed).

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Main Menu

Shareware and Freeware Database

Tasks and Spyware Database

Various Computer Help Topics