Remove Spyfalcon

Main Menu        Computer Tips        Software Downloads Menu

Main Question - Posted From Guest:
How do i remove spyfalcon spyware?

Reply From Guest:
Most spyware has a startup entry in your registry. Spyfalcon uses the spyfalcon name, so you a registry search for the name spyfalcon (no space) and you will find an entry under the "Run" registry heading. Delete this entry, reboot immediately and it shouldn't be running anymore.

Reply From Guest:
Also remove the following folder: c:Program Filesspyfalcon

Reply From Guest:
I forgot to mention to get rid of the *.lnk entries on your desktop and start menu also..... spyfalcon 2.0.lnk in Documents and SettingsUserNameapplication datamicrosoftinternet explorerquick launch spyfalcon.lnk in Documents and SettingsUserNamedesktop spyfalcon 2.0.lnk in Documents and SettingsUserNamestart menu spyfalcon 2.0 website.lnk, spyfalcon 2.0.lnk, uninstall spyfalcon 2.0.lnk in Documents and SettingsUserNamestart menuprogramsspyfalcon blacklist.txt, spyfalcon.exe, spyfalcon.url, syg.db, uninst.exe in Program Filesspyfalcon english.ini in Program Filesspyfalconlang

Reply From Guest:
Spyfalcon popups will continually appear if you have this. Every minute or so you will get a popup message and get redirected to the spyfalcon website. I read on other pages that you must also delete the following file : dxmpp.dll

Add your reply below ...

Your Name:

Your Reply:

Jump back to the main page

View the shareware and freeware database

View the song lyrics database

View the task list and spyware database

View various computer help topics